Proving The Impossible
You have navigated to VVI® so you are interested in our achievements. Here are a few milestones:
- The VVI web app server has achieved 100,000 times speed improvements over the course of the last two years. Our estimate it that by the end of 2021 it will increase speed by one million times. Such dramatic improvements opens up the possibilities for applications never imagined before.
- Over the course of two years, while speed improved by five orders of magnitude, features have improved by about one order of magnitude. Increasing speed by orders of magnitude while also increasing features is a hard to achieve accomplishment.
- The web app server technology was developed three decades ago and first made its appearance as a HTTP web server two decades ago in the financial service domain, when the Internet as we know it now was invented. Since that time, the VVI web app server has undergone continuous improvements and supports all major web browsers on all major operating systems with the use of industry standard HTML5 and encryption technology.
- VVI is on course to re-release all products to the App Stores and those products will feature an order of magnitude speed enhancement while at the same time an order of magnitude of feature improvements.
What Is This Web Server Designed To Do?
In easy to understand terms, the VVI web app server is designed to make you money by engaging your customers and permitting them to make better and more informed decisions. This, of course, translates into retention and higher conversion rates.
Interested? Here are a few ways to proceed:
- The best way to learn more is to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information so that we may arrange a meeting and demonstration of our technology.
- Since the proof is in the pudding, you may also wish to try the web server out at this link: Web Apps.
- If you are on a compatible computer, tablet or mobile device you can also download applications and receive over 80% off MSRP. Click here: Download And 80% Savings for details.