Table Of Contents
Computer Monitor™ shows your computer's CPU performance in real time. Select the menu item ► ► and CPU usage is shown in a window like this one:
Here are some of its features:
- Shows all processing on your computer. It is so sensitive that you can see how much CPU it takes to move your mouse across the screen. If a program runs for just a fraction of a second you can see that too. It is designed to pick up every little thing happening on your computer that uses the CPU.
- Uses only one quarter of a percent to two percent of your computer's processing (depending on computer type) while it graphs. But it doesn't sacrifice quality or options.
- Shows your processing as well as the system's processing with different curves. If your computer has a second CPU then that is shown on the same graph as the first CPU so you can compare CPU use immediately.
- Shows all the data in real time. Let it run for a few minutes, or for a week. You can pan or magnify to see all the data and even though you might have collected a million samples, it is all in real time.
- Absolute fidelity. Each data point is carefully processed and displayed on an absolute scale so you know exactly what it means. This is unlike other programs that skip sample points and you don't even know about it.